Allergy Friendly Friday 5/31/13 and 6/7/13
I’ve been a very bad blogger. Very bad indeed. All I can offer, by way of explanation, is that sometimes life gets in the way. And boy, oh boy, does it ever. Without getting into the down and dirty details (kids, school issues, too much work, cookie business, out of town event almost every weekend, swamped… you get the picture), please know, I’m coming back.
In the meanwhile, if you just happen to be in the San Francisco area, please join me this SUNDAY, JUNE 2nd, from 12-1 at the Gluten-Free Grocery
Thank you for contributing to the last Allergy-Friendly Friday!
Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- 4-Ingredient Steak Marinade from Not Missing a Thing
- Brownies (brownie-sin-leche-apta-aplv-sin-frutos secos, sin soja) from Cocina Amiga
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Seed Jam from Live Free, Gluten Free
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (email@example.com) (more…)
Allergy Friendly Friday 1/13/12
Here’s my new Allergy-Friendly Friday badge. I know the color looks funny on this site, but bare with me, the rest of the new site is coming! It will match the rest of the site, very soon! While I’m waiting, I thought I’d at least plug in this cute little button.
So, my diet is going OK. But I’m like Garfield (the cat) who thinks of diet as “die” with a “t”. Thank you all for helping me overcome my prejudice, with your tempting, yet light allergy-friendly healthy delights. (more…)
Allergy Friendly Friday 11/11/11
Allergy Friendly Friday
Look at this ginormous cauliflower that my son Monte picked yesterday on our field trip to Underwood Farm, in Moorpark, CA! I can’t stop thinking about all the things I can make with it. Cream of Cauliflower Soup, Cauliflower au Gratin, Roasted Cauliflower…. the Thanksgiving side dish possibilities are endless. This Allergy-Friendly Friday, it would be great if you all could post Thanksgiving themed recipes, if you have them.
I’m off to San Francisco in about 25 minutes for the first shoot for my new cookbook. So excited to share it with you as soon as I can! It will be out November, 2012, but I’ll give you more info sooner than that, of course.
Sunday, I’ll be on the “Removing One Food and Finding Many Others” panel at the IFBC in Santa Monica, so come join us if you are around.
And please don’t forget to vote for this blog if you like it to keep it included in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Food Allergy Mom Blogs. Just click the badge, scroll down, and vote. You can keep voting every day until the 16th. And if you vote, leave me a comment on the Allerbling Giveaway below, and you’ll be entered into the drawing.
There were so many new bloggers adding links this past week, it really warms my heart to see. Thanks for spreading the word everyone. Keep doing so. There is a great wealth of Allergy-Friendly, Gluten-Free recipe sharing going on here. Some fabulous highlights from this past week are:
- Spiced Carrot Hummus with Garlic Oil (Yum!) from Daily Bites
- Vegan Split Pea Khoresht Recipe (“What might that be?” you may ask… well go check it out!) from Oh Mah Deehness!
- Cranberry Pumpkin Ketchup (so cool) from Elevate Wellness
- Apple Cinnamon Tunnel Cake (this one kills me, i have such a wicked sweet tooth!) from Special Diet Creations
Please add your links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)