Happy Friday! I’m off to San Francisco today, to spend the weekend shooting for my new cookbook, Allergy-Free & Easy Cooking. I’m working with the same lovely team that shot and styled the Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook; Chugrad McAndrews (photographer), Karen Shinto (food stylist), and Leigh Noe (prop stylist). Then, on Monday, we’re shooting my cookies for the launch of Cybele’s Free-to-Eat! So excited to almost be able to share the cookies with you! To that project, we’re adding my brilliant designer, Yael Miller, who is responsible for the new look of this site. I think she did a great job. We’re still working out the kinks, so if you run into any hiccups, please let us know, so we can fix them.
Thanks for all your great recipe links this past week! Some great gluten-free and/or allergy-friendly recipes from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Turmeric – Dhal from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Raw Vegan Valentine Cookies from The Healing Kitchen
- Homemade Marshmallows and Chocolate on a Stick from Home Grown Beanes
- Chestnuts and Brussel Sprouts from Low Amine Recipes
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)