Hi Folks! Thanks for sharing so many allergy-free and/or gluten-free comfort foods this past week, on Allergy Friendly Friday. AFF is going to be running two weeks this round, so check back on 3/9 for highlights and keep adding your gorgeous recipes. You can add two recipes since this is running for two weeks. I’ll be out of town this friday, working on some last minute details for the launch of my cookies. We are launching at Expo West March 9-11th and I’m starting to call this project “The Cookie Monster”! I’ll give you a sneak peak of the logo:
Cookies coming soon! Also, Monday I’ll post my recipe for Allergy Free Thin Mints! Girl Scout Season is upon us again.
check back monday for these tasty gems!
Thanks again for all your beautiful recipes. Some great gluten-free and/or allergy-friendly recipes from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Quinoa with Oven Roasted Tomatoes and Grilled Asparagus (healthy and pretty) from Everything Reconsidered
- Potato Nachos (!) from The Willing Cook
- Almost Reece’s Candy (wow) from Whole New Mom
- Cinnamon and Cinnamon Raisin Bread (I’m loving this whole spice series!) from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)