I’m not sure how it’s happened again, but Allergy-Friendly Friday has almost turned into Allergy-Friendly Saturday, which certainly doesn’t have the same ring. Forgive me. I’m ushering it in, by the skin of my teeth.
Please come back Monday, I’ve got a fun surprise for you! In the meantime, some great Allergy-Friendly recipes from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Quick Creamy Caesar Dressing (egg, dairy, gluten, sugar, grain, and soy-free) from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Rosemary Raisin Crisps (love the combo!) from Against all Grain
- Blood Orange and Ginger Drizzle Cake from The Intolerant Gourmet
- Chamomile + Honey = a bowl of soul (indeed) from The Tasty Alternative
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)