I really enjoyed the St. Patrick’s Day-themed recipes over the past couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing. I want to mention a few upcoming events. First, I’ll be at Nourished, a food blogger conference, as Key Note Speaker on April 13th. Please come join us.
I will be at the GF Expo April 14th signing books (and hopefully giving out samples of my new cookies!)
Then, on June 9th, I’ll be at the FAAN (Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network) Conference in Anaheim, CA, teaching an allergy-friendly cooking seminar. Please sign up for that if you are in the area (and even if you’re not!)
This week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup highlights were:
- Irish Potato Bread from Fresh4Five
- Irish Soda Bread from Everything Reconsidered
- St. Patrick’s Day History and Green Fudge from Whole New Mom
- Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps (this site is really fun, it’s a journal of lunches from a graduate student. they are all laptop lunches) from Food For Dissertating
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)