Allergy Friendly Friday
Today is April 29th, the day I was supposed to be born. (I was born 2 days early on April 27th). But I still always think of April 29th as my supposed-to-be birthday. In honor of birthdays, let’s post celebratory allergy-free recipes this week… anything you might want to make on somebody’s special day. This could be anything from a special breakfast, to a festive lunch, to a dessert. Anything is fair game! And if you’re not into that theme, then Cinco de Mayo is coming up next week, so what might you be making for that?
And speaking of festive recipes, last weeks lineup was chock-full of them. Some real highlights were:
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons for Passover from Recipes Reinvented
- Dairy Free Easter Fudge from Whole New Mom
- Hot Cross Buns from Cooking Without Ingredients
- Easter Chocolate Muffins from The Intolerant Gourmet
- Spring Salad with Fresh Corn and Asparagus from The Allergic Kid
Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Sopa de Lima (cybele @cybelepascal.com)