Allergy Friendly Friday
I am thrilled to see how many people are linking up their allergy-friendly recipes on Allergy Friendly Friday! I knew you were all out there, and I am so happy that we are building a real community of Allergy Free food bloggers here. Keep ’em coming!
With strawberry season in full blast, blueberry season beginning, and asparagus, and artichokes in full bloom, I think we should focus on Seasonal Farmers Market recipes this week. Please link up your seasonal Allergy Free Farmers Market recipes or your Gluten Free Farmers Market recipes this week. I too am focusing on fresh produce this month. (Allergy-Free Hollandaise Sauce with Fresh Asparagus will be up on my Food Allergy Recipe Challenge blog at Whole Living Daily on Tuesday, and see link below for my seasonal Allergy Free Strawberry Cupcakes).
Last week featured a whole lot of new bloggers! Yay! I noticed AFTER posting my last post about Sunflower Milk, (which will be followed next week by Sunflower Yogurt), that another blogger posted her lovely recipe for dairy-free yogurt on last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday. So at the top of the list of featured recipes this week is:
- Coconut Milk Yogurt from Real Food Forager
- Date Bars from The Willing Cook
- Jaffa Cakes from Cooking Without Ingredients
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Allergic Kid
- Smörgåstårta from Crazy, Coco, and Nuts
There were others I’d love to have featured, but remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add allergy free strawberry cupcakes (cybele @foodista.com)