Thank you for all your support this past week! It means so much to me. Thank you for sharing your recipes.
I am going to be very brief today, because I have to go bake cookies to bring to the FAAN Conference in Anaheim tomorrow. For anyone who is in Southern CA, it’s not too late to register. Come join us.
- Green Smoothies: The Ultimate Fountain of Youth from Renaissance Woman
- Anti-Aging Strawberry Energy Smoothie (can you see a theme developing?) from A Harmony Healing
- Quinoa Salad from Gluten-Free SCD and Veggie
- Rainbow “Rice” Remix from glutenfreehappytummy
Here a few choice recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday:
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)