Allergy Friendly Friday
I just found this picture from a reader named Morgane Lucas McAllister, who made my chocolate cake and buttercream recipes for her son’s 2nd birthday. It made me smile, so I thought I’d share it. She used a Wilton design from their website, and I think it’s adorable!
But back to Allergy Friendly Friday…. I hope you had a good week, and Thank God It’s Allergy Friendly Friday! A few select highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Dill Potato Salad from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- Easy Dinner Rolls from Live Free, Gluten-Free
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce with Fresh Basil from On Cardamom and Cast Iron
- Grilled Tuscan Chicken from Plan to Eat
Thanks for sharing, folks. As always, PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy Friendly Hot Chocolate (cybele @cybelepascal.com)