Happy Friday! I’m off to San Francisco today, to spend the weekend shooting for my new cookbook, Allergy-Free & Easy Cooking. I’m working with the same lovely team that shot and styled the Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook; Chugrad McAndrews (photographer), Karen Shinto (food stylist), and Leigh Noe (prop stylist). Then, on Monday, we’re shooting my cookies for the launch of Cybele’s Free-to-Eat! So excited to almost be able to share the cookies with you! To that project, we’re adding my brilliant designer, Yael Miller, who is responsible for the new look of this site. I think she did a great job. We’re still working out the kinks, so if you run into any hiccups, please let us know, so we can fix them.
Thanks for all your great recipe links this past week! Some great gluten-free and/or allergy-friendly recipes from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Turmeric – Dhal from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Raw Vegan Valentine Cookies from The Healing Kitchen
- Homemade Marshmallows and Chocolate on a Stick from Home Grown Beanes
- Chestnuts and Brussel Sprouts from Low Amine Recipes
I’m not sure how it’s happened again, but Allergy-Friendly Friday has almost turned into Allergy-Friendly Saturday, which certainly doesn’t have the same ring. Forgive me. I’m ushering it in, by the skin of my teeth.
Please come back Monday, I’ve got a fun surprise for you! In the meantime, some great Allergy-Friendly recipes from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Quick Creamy Caesar Dressing (egg, dairy, gluten, sugar, grain, and soy-free) from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Rosemary Raisin Crisps (love the combo!) from Against all Grain
- Blood Orange and Ginger Drizzle Cake from The Intolerant Gourmet
- Chamomile + Honey = a bowl of soul (indeed) from The Tasty Alternative