Allergy Friendly Friday
Check out this squash growing on the fence at my kids’ school! Our edible schoolyard is really coming into fruition. I love our “From the Ground Up!” program, and every year, I volunteer as the Garden Room Parent for both my kids’ classes. It’s so exciting to see the kids weeding the beds, and digging in the dirt. Next month we’re putting in a worm farm. That should really get them enthused, don’t you think?
Allergy-Friendly Friday is going for two weeks again. I’ll be in Iowa next Friday (speaking of growing things, I’m psyched to see all that farmland!). Please keep adding and I’ll choose featured recipes on 11/4/11. There are so many themes to choose from right now. You can add Harvest Recipes, or Halloween Recipes, or even start adding your Thanksgiving Recipes.
I also wanted to let you all know that I’ll be debuting a new site design in the next couple weeks, so don’t be shocked if everything looks a little different next time you visit. I’m very excited about the new aesthetic, and hope you like it too!
We had a lot of great recipes posted last week. A LOT. A few highlights from last week’s wonderful round up of Allergy Friendly recipes were:
- Gluten-Free Vegan Halloween Krispy Treats (made with puffed millet, an awesome innovation) from The Healing Kitchen
- Butternut Squash Soup from More Spoons
- Pumkin Bundt Cake from The Allergic Kid
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free French Bread (would be nice dunked in More Spoons Butternut Squash Soup!) from Allergy Free Cooking
Please add your links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)