Allergy Friendly Friday
First of all, thank you so much to all who voted for this blog for the Top 25 Food Allergy Mom Blogs! It ranked in the top 10! Hurray! You are all awesome. And Congrats to everyone else on that list, and to everyone who was nominated. I am so proud of our growing community of food allergy bloggers.
Second, I am still waiting to hear from two of my Allerbling winners. Betsy and ATM, I need your mailing addresses. Please email me! Watch here to see the results of the drawing.
Third, I don’t know what happened, but the links from last week disappeared at some point, so I know many of you couldn’t enter. I really don’t know what happened. I need to email the Linky people, since it does seem to drop out from time to time.
Thanks to all those that did enter! You could make a lovely Allergy-Friendly Thanksgiving Feast just out of these recipes. Some fabulous highlights from this past week are:
- Cranberry Pear Sauce with Coconut Palm Sugar (cranberry sauce is my favorite part of Thanksgiving, and this one is a must-try!) from the Welcoming Kitchen
- Pumpkin Sage Cake (I had an “ah ha!” moment when I saw this) from Gluten-Free By Nature
- Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf (yum) from Fresh4Five
- Sweet Cornbread (in cute muffin form) from the Rice of Life
Please add your links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. Keep up the allergy-friendly thanksgiving theme if you like. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)