TGIAFF, right? I’m ready to sleep in for a couple of days. And eat some comfort foods. February really is comfort food month, isn’t it? What’s your favorite comfort food? Mine is Shepherd’s Pie. (I’ve got a great new 30 minute Shepherd’s Pie recipe coming to you in my new book, btw) Let’s make the theme of this week’s Allergy Friendly Friday COMFORT FOODS. Allergy-free and/or gluten-free comfort foods. Bring on what you got! I want to sit in front of my TV and eat it!
Thanks for all your great recipe links this past week! I am putting on my nagging hat for a moment: Some great recipes were posted last week, that I would have LOVED to feature, but there were no hyperlinks back to Allergy Friendly Friday. Please remember that for me to feature your recipe, it has to link back to AFF. Okay, nagging hat is coming off again. Some great gluten-free and/or allergy-friendly recipes from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Spinach Artichoke Dip from Gluten-Free Cat
- Baked Garlic Tomato Salmon (I’m allergic to salmon, not severely, but enough so that I can’t eat it anymore. This has been the hardest of my food allergies for me to live with. I love salmon. This recipe looks beautiful!) from The Liberated Kitchen
- Leslie and Rick’s Homemade Yogurt (the name amused me!) from Sensitive Economist
- Gluten-Free Banana Oatmeal Muffins from PeanutButter, Passports, and Epinephrine
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)