THANK GOD IT’S ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY
Happy April Fools Day, and Happy Allergy Friendly Friday! The first day of April has always felt like the true beginning of spring to me. I love spring, it’s my favorite season. It’s all about beginnings. The budding leaves are that “new” shade of green, and crocuses and daffodils make me grin.
In honor of spring having sprung, let’s devote Allergy Friendly Friday this week to spring recipes. Anything having to do with spring, whether it’s Easter and Passover recipes, or ways to incorporate the lovely local strawberries that are starting to pop up at the farmers market. Your recipe can represent whatever spring means to you, Allergy-Free.
And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
Once again, the recipes from last Friday were all truly inspiring. A few of the highlights were:
- Allergy-Friendly Bakewell Tart from The Intolerant Gourmet
- Gluten-Free Grape and Port Wine Crisp from Andrea’s Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Spicy Indian Fries from Gluten Free Recipe Box
- Broccoli and Quinoa Goodness from I’m a Celiac
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Blueberry Boy Bait (cybele @Cybele Pascal: Allergen-Free Cuisine)