As you may or may not know, I’m an Ambassador for The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN). Tomorrow is the final FAAN conference of 2011, being held in Anaheim at Disney’s Grand Californian. There will be many great speakers and advocates, and I’ll also be doing an allergen-free baking workshop, in which I’ll demo the gluten-free, top-8 free chocolate cupcakes you see above, and giving out samples of these same cupcakes as well as allergy-free mini red velvet cupcakes. I’ll also be signing and selling copies of The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook (all proceeds go to FAAN). I hope to see you there!
Now onto Allergy Friendly Friday. Thanks again to all who participated last week. Great recipes!
Last week’s highlights were:
- Toffee Ice Cream, GF SCD from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Indian Spiced Nut Free Seed Mix from Welcoming Kitchen
- Raw Cherry Pie from Chew on This!
- Easy Gluten-Free Granola from Abrolio Foods
- Salsa de Tomate – sin leche, sin huevo from Postres sin leche y sin huevo
This week’s theme is Allergy-Free Father’s Day recipes. Anything you might think of to make for Father’s Day which is just around the corner! (incidentally, today happens to be my father’s birthday).
Please remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add allergy free crumbcake (cybele @cybelepascal.com)