Allergy Friendly Friday
Thanks for your comments last week on Allergy-Friendly Friday. I was very interested to learn which foods people find it hard to live without. Seems like white bread comes up over and over! I am happy that the No Tomato Tomato Sauce from Real Food Forager aready came in handy for Sara!
I don’t usually feature the same blogger two weeks running, but Ricki Heller from Diet, Dessert and Dogs is outdoing herself these days. Her quiche (Quizza) is so innovative, it really could not be overlooked. A few select highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Multi-Faceted Chickpea “Quizza” from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Buffalo Cherry Burgers with Cherry Orange Relish from Plan to Eat
- Allergen-Friendly Chimichangas from Domestic Diva
- Zucchini Boats from Real Food, Allergy Free
Let’s have this week’s theme be Allergy-Friendly farm stand recipes. The pic above is from a farm stand near my dad’s house in Western Massachusetts, in a little town called Barre. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy Free Blueberry Bread Pudding (cybele @cybelepascal.com)