Allergy Friendly Friday
The highlight of the past week has been seeing new bloggers appear here at Allergy Friendly Friday, and visiting your sites. I am thrilled to be introduced to all these new blogs! I really encourage you all to click through the links as much as possible, because you’ll find a lot of people doing really cutting edge work in their kitchens (and on their farms!). I lived on a small organic farm until I was 10, and it formed my predelection, at a young age, for fresh produce above all else. I later went to a farm school in Putney, Vermont where the students all worked the farm. It was the single most important part of my teens, and is certainly the source of my work ethic today. See the pic above of students at Putney, collecting fresh eggs. My father still has a small farm in Western Massachussets, and I hope that even our brief visits there are helping to give my sons an appreciation for farm to table foods. Kudos to you all who are farming your own food. Your kids will thank you!
Thanks for all the great links on last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday. A few select highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Gluten Free Flatbread (nice!) from Penniless Parenting
- Powdered Sugar Alternative (can’t wait to try this!) from Whole New Mom
- Saskatoon Berry Fudge (I was so excited to see you add this last week!) from Food Farm Health
- Allergen-Free Breakfast Sausage from Plan to Eat
As always, PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Concord Grape Jelly (cybele @cybelepascal.com)