vote by clicking here and clicking the “vote” button
A couple of updates. Carl the turtle still doesn’t swim. And I’m 99.9% sure Carl is a girl. My son Lennon’s nose is healing. It’s amazing how fast the little ones bodies mend! My cookies are rolling along and I’m keeping fingers crossed they’ll be in stores by the summer. It takes as long as it takes, right? I hope you all are enjoying the spring! I know the spring flowers are bringing me so much joy. Oh yeah, one more thing, Obama’s helicopter flew over our house last night on the way to George Clooney’s for a big fundraiser dinner. That was very exciting, for some reason that I can’t quite put my finger on. It’s not like a saw him or anything, but somehow the presence of the president’s helicopter roaring right over our little house made me feel like a child in wonder.
Thanks again for sharing your recipe links here. It was nice to see some new faces in the roundup! Some highlights from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday were:
- Vegan Salty Oat Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from Nom Yum and Free
- Raw Berry Crumble from Sweet & Healthy Living
- Vegan Morning Glory Muffins (recipe from AFBH — wow, thanks for the lovely props and post — your pics are gorgeous!) from Homespun with Love
- Easy Handmade Mother’s Day Gifts Galore from The Better Mom
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
♥ ♥ ♥
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)