Dear Allergy-Friendly Friday Readers:Happy Halloween, bwahaha!!!!! I am sure many of us are busy making safe treats this weekend for our allergic sweeties Halloween parties. What are you making?
For my Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes, see my recipe over at Living Without here.
Please add your festive Halloween recipe links below.
Here are the choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Mojito Quinoa Salad from Fox in the Kitchen
- Beefy Tater Tots from The Stealthy Mom
- Pancake Batter Smoothie from Oatmeal with a Fork
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- One recipe per blogger, please.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (email@example.com)