Have you seen my Gluten-Free Vegan Sweet Noodle Kugel recipe over at Whole Living Daily yet? Did you know I also blog over there, twice a month? This Kugel was hard won, and took many tries, but the final result had me wanting to sit down with a fork and eat the whole casserole. (Oh, wait, I did)
And what about my Allergy-Free Brisket Tsimmes recipe over at Foodista? Yes, I also blog over there, once a month! Oy veh! Whether or not you are celebrating Passover, this recipe is a must try.
But enough about my recipes, let’s talk about yours!
Last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday had some awe-inspiring recipes links. Some of the top highlights were:
- Dairy-Free Cadbury Creme Eggs from Live Free Gluten Free
- Raw Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake, GF from Hecka-Good-Recipes
- Silky Smooth Bean Fudge from Whole New Mom
- Gluten, Dairy, and Egg-free Fluffy Pancakes from Allergy Free Cooking
- Indian Spiced Chicken Burgers from Plan to Eat
Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Rice Milk Mayonnaise (cybele @cybelepascal.com)