Allergy Friendly Friday
Uh oh, it’s Friday the 13th. What do you have staged for today? I’m going to a Support our Schools rally, because the California Public Education Budget has been so drastically slashed that we’re in crisis. I hope it goes well, given the looming bad luck date! Luckily, there is another event on May 24, and Educate our State is hosting a virtual rally, so if you don’t feel like standing around chanting with sandwich boards, you can sign the petition online here.
But enough about the bummers. Let’s talk about the thing we all come here for on Friday: FOOD! First, I want to say, thank you to Ricki for her SOS challenge and sharing her carob cookie link. I am so excited that she’s featuring carob. People keep asking me what to do with my recipes if they’re allergic to chocolate. I am kind of a chocolate maniac. So I’ve been thinking a lot about carob, but haven’t ventured into its many facets yet. Thank you Ricki for the inspiration! So this week’s top featured recipes are:
- Carob Refrigerator Cookies from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Allergy Free Turkey Tacos from Brooklyn Allergy Mom
- Linguine with 40 Clove Pasta Sauce from On Cardamom and Cast Iron
- Sweet Beet Salad with Candied Walnuts (even though I’m severely allergic to walnuts, it looks so tasty!) from Mindful Food
- Gluten-Free Chicken Soup with Mushrooms and Onions from Elegantly, Gluten-Free
Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy Free Energy Bars (cybele @cybelepascal.com)