Allergy Friendly Friday
I’m back in LA, slammed with work, spending all my time in the kitchen. This isn’t a bad thing, so long as I’m not using the oven, which heated to 450 on a 95 degree day is a bit of a bummer. I prefer to keep my head in the fridge.
My kids are having a different kind of August. They are at surf camp in Malibu every day. I wish I were still a kid sometimes.
I’m thrilled to see all these new entries on Allergy Friendly Friday! I think the word is finally getting around that we’re building an allergy-free blogger community here! If I did up an Allergy Friendly Friday badge, would you put it on your site?
A few select highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Homemade Rum Vanilla Extract from Allergy Free Baking/Sarah B Designs
- Peach Ice Cream (Sarah B’s vanilla extract would be great in this recipe!) from Recipes to Nourish
- Shake to Go from Real Food Forager
- Vegetable Flan (awesome!) from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
Some of you are still forgetting to link up, and so sadly, I couldn’t feature you (hint, hint, Graham Crackers, Nectarine Chips!) PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy Free Protein Smoothie (cybele @cybelepascal.com)